We have developed chord diagrams that can show you all the possible chord options in all 11 positions on the guitar fingerboard. We’re talking about hundreds of chords! If you choose a chord (a key on the left side, a chord type in the middle, and an addition to the right), the app will tell you how many chords are possible with this combination and shows you all the chords available. You can even create your own virtual notes! Come on, explore the chords with guitar chords compass!
Here are some more things you can do with GuitarChordsCompass:
– Choose from 19 different voice types that you prefer (standard, new standard, etc. See settings for the complete list);
– Listen to every chord you choose,
– You can use drag-and-drop chord diagrams in editors to create your own pieces of music;
– Select one of the 56 available chord types (such as large, diminished, excessive, etc.);
– Adjust the volume;
– Have fun with authentic guitar sound and retina graphics;
Even if you’re left-handed, we also have support for left-handers. And if you like GarageBand smart instruments, you’ll be happy to know that GuitarChordsCompass is compatible with it.
Try our free version of Guitar Chords Compass Lite!
Hello and welcome to GuitarChordsCompass! This app will show you chord diagrams with all sorts of options in all 11 positions of the guitar Griffbretts. GuitarChordsCompass shows you the chords for all common voice types. Go to Settings and select your voice option. The default tuning is set by default. Now just select the key (key) on the left, chord type in the middle, and if you want a chord add-on on the right side and get familiar with the chords! Now select the position on the fingerboard. This number shows that so many chords are available. Let’s try them out! Now it’s your turn! Have fun with the GuitarChordsCompass!