Looking for the perfect chords on your guitar? Explore hundreds of chords with guitar chords Compass Lite! This app can show you all chord options for about 33% of all possible chords on your virtual guitar fingerboard and also as guitar music notes. Play all of them with authentic acoustic guitar sound! Learn the chords at your own pace! You can even put together your own virtual music sheets.
We have developed chord diagrams that can show you all possible chord options for 4 of the keys (c, C #, D, D #) on the guitar fingerboard. If you need the chords for all keys, please purchase the upgrade to the full version of GuitarChordsCompass.
If you choose a chord (a key on the left side, a chord type in the middle, and an addition to the right), the app will tell you how many chords are possible with that combination and shows you all the chords available.
Here are some more things you can do with GuitarChordsCompass Lite:
– Choose from 19 available your favorite tonal style (standard, new standard, etc. See settings for the complete list);
– Listen to each chord you choose;
– You can use drag-and-drop chord diagrams in editors to compose your own pieces of music;
– Select each of the 56 chord types that exist (such as large, diminished, excessive, etc.);
– Adjust the volume;
– Have fun with the authentic guitar sound and retina graphics;
Even if you’re left-handed, we also have support for left-handers. And if you like GarageBand smart instruments, you’ll be happy to know that GuitarChordsCompass is compatible with it. So go ahead, explore the chords with GuitarChordsCompass Lite!