This program is easy to use and does not require any special training. Just make a screenshot and add all your thoughts and ideas to the built-in editor. Then drag the edited screenshot to the program you use to send information, or just save the screenshot on your computer.
You can illustrate your ideas with a whole arsenal of tools, which makes this program indispensable for school or business.
These are the tools you can use:
– Pencil. Used for free-style drawing in the selected area;
– Text Editor;
– Highlighter for highlighting important parts of the text;
– Lines, rectangles and ovals for accentuating areas;
– Spotlight for improved legibility of selected parts of the text;
– Arrows for pinpointing important areas;
– Blurring Tool for concealing information or unnecessary details;
– Eraser. Used to erase unnecessary details;
– Undo and Redo. Undo or restore any changes you’ve made.